The trial of class actions presents unique and challenging issues for both plaintiffs’ and defendants’ counsel, and for the courts. Our expert panel -- consisting of a state and a federal judge, and lawyers who have tried class actions to verdict -- will share the important lessons they have learned from their own class action trial experiences.
- Hon. Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers, United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- Hon. Richard A. Kramer, San Francisco Superior Court
- Catherine A. Conway, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Ronald S. Katz, Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
6:00 p.m. — Cocktail Reception
7:00 p.m. — Dinner
8:00 - 9:00 p.m. — CLE Program
The Four Seasons Hotel
757 Market Street
San Francisco, California
Veranda Ballroom (5th Floor)
The main entrance of the Hotel is located at 217 Stevenson Street, which is accessed from Third Street. The hotel is near the Powell Street BART Station.
$100 — ABTL Members
$115 — Non-Members
$65 — Public Sector Attorneys
$50 — Students
$1000 — Member Table of 10
$1150 — Non-Member Table of 10
Complimentary — Sitting Judges
* Add $20 per person for registration after 9/8/15.
1 Hour General MCLE Credit
The ABTL certifies that this activity conforms to the standards of approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Contact Michele Sliva at email@example.com or (925) 447-7900.